Composed by: Grant Kelly
Email us suggestions and stories: email@example.com
The Fairer Gamers
- Are we seeing an increase strong and different female characters as main characters in video games?
- Can female developers create more realistic and believable female characters, as opposed to the over-sexualized characters?
- Would you play a game with a non-sexualized female character?
- Female gamers are often harassed by others online. Is there room to police and monitor offensive behavior in games?
- As it becomes more acknowledged that female gamers are on the rise, will it be accepted that female gamers can be a part of the "boys club" environment that is video games?